Who We Are & What We Do
Abimbola MD Professional (AMD Professional) is a registered for-profit offering evidence-based and culturally sensitive approaches to addressing healthcare gaps to improve outcomes and safety in professional settings. At AMD Professional, we work collaboratively with our clients to develop and implement research-based, user-centered, and implementable strategies. We are always looking to work with seasoned and emerging leaders within the healthcare system. Contact us now to see how we can support your projects.
Abimbola MD Professional exists to support healthcare projects through a user-centered approach and by adopting equity, diversity, and inclusion best practices in the research and project design to achieve greater impact.
We envision a healthcare system that acknowledges and actively adopts user-centered and culturally sensitive approach to addressing gaps and co-creating solutions that can be implemented to improve outcomes for all.
Adaptable, solution-focused medical doctor, aspiring pediatrician, translational researcher, founder, and principal consultant at Abimbola MD Professional. Highly passionate about enhancing care through an evidence-based, culturally sensitive, and patient-centered approach— involving patients/end-users in decision-making.
Abimbola MD Professional always looks forward to supporting clients in their ongoing projects. We work collaboratively with clients to develop and implement the following:
- Research and program evaluation to assess gaps and to co-create user-centered and implementable strategies.
- User-oriented measures that can improve experiences and outcomes.
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion in research/project designs
- Project management
- Health research, health equity
- Social determinants of health
- Mentorship for medical students
- Gap analysis/needs assessment
- Project work-plan co-creation
- Stakeholder matrix co-creation
- Stakeholder engagement plan
- Proposal draft, review, and modification
- Risk assessment
- Environmental Scan
- Journey mapping co-creation
- Research community engagement consult
- Project time-line co-creation
- Proposal draft/review
- EDI Best practices consult
Services for Students
- Personal statement review
- Resume/CV template and formatting
- Career mentorship
- Plan for residency and alternative for IMG
- Board prep for NAC OSCE and USMLE Steps